Friday, October 24, 2008

Thanks Pink Teapot!

My friend, Janine, who started the blog The Pink Teapot just gave me an award on her blog! I am flattered. I enjoy visiting her blog because she talks about etiquette and how we can use it in our everyday lives. That's something that is missing on so many levels these days! She discusses manners (including children's manners), death, special occasions, thank you notes, and etiquette in many other areas such as; e-mail, weddings, driving,and tipping. The world needed a blog like this one. It's true that there are many people who have manners and tact, but there is no reason why we cannot try to improve in all areas of etiquette. Check out her site when you have a question about manners or etiquette.

I'm grateful to Janine for recognizing JoBloom because in my own small way, I am trying to improve the world with positive thinking and motivational insights. It's very rewarding to know that people read, and when they want to, comment on my thoughts. Whenever I read my comments section, I am amazed at the extra bits of information that I read. I am not alone in my feelings and my friends often say things that I didn't even think of. Your contributions make a difference.

Thanks to all of you who read my blog and share it. Thanks for the comments. Last but not least, thanks Janine with The Pink Teapot for your generous award!

No comments: