Friday, May 15, 2009

Bathcloths and Dishcloths

I have a bunch of dishcloths for sale. They are 2 for $5, or 3 for $7. Buy four or more for only $2 each. Plus shipping. Let me know what you want and I will give you a total then send you to Paypal (info3@garrcreative.com) to pay. Or you can send me a check or money order.
These crocheted cloths are very durable and are great for use in the kitchen or the bathroom. Much better and longer lasting than regular washcloths and dishcloths. For the bathroom, the cloths I make are a solid color. They all make great gifts for weddings, showers, birthdays, etc. Put them in a gift bag with soaps or kitchen items. I just gave some to my cousin for her wedding shower as part of combined gift with dishtowels and Tupperware. (For Tupperware, contact andy@andymetcalf.net)

No comments: